Kerry
Kerry asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

What did you eat today?

I am interested in knowing what other people eat. Also include whatever exercise you did.

Thanks

Today is Sunday in Australia. I rest from the gym and eat whatever I feel like.

Monday-Friday my diet is like this:

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, throw the yolk out

Work

Train

After training - bowl of brown rice

Dinner - Steak. As must steak as I can stomach

Before bed - Bowl of pasta

• njss

3 coffees , diet coke. Large glass and pasta with steak and tomato sauce. Now I've made some cookies so I will probably have 3 or 5 and some more coke. Probably later a sugar free ice block.

A piece of toast with vegemite, strawberries, ferrero rocher chocolate, salad sandwich and tomato pasta.

I also went for a bike ride this afternoon but other than that I had a fairly lazy, pig out kind of day.

• Julia

Its still morning so ill say what i had yesterday!

2 satsuma's, an apple, a pear, a salad with a slice of ham and 50g of new potato. I walked the dog twice for an hour each time.

I like this question a lot, lol. Ive been lacking with eating (not on purpose) I got so sick and dizzy :( Trying to eat better.. slowly! :O

I had chicken noodle soup and half of a chicken salad sandwich.

lots of spinach with baby carrots and tomatoes with a pretty big fillet of salmon and rice on the side.

some peanut butter for calories and fat.

I ate a mini croissant for breakfast with a banana and apple juice. For exercise I play Wii Sports on my Wii with my family.

Olives, french bread, cottage cheese , and a few falafels my hommie gave me. (I don't eat meat)