How to get an Aries Man back?

Hi,

I am a Virgo woman, and the Aries guy I’m interested in and I haven’t known each other for that long (a couple of months), but he kinda grew on me. I know that he makes comments on my shyness even though I explained that I recently had gotten out of relationship. And i would not have minded opening up had we gotten together during the daylight hours for more fun activities. We’ve only been on a few dates, and he’s already professed to be in love with me, to which I did not know how to respond to. The next day, he texted me first with pictures of what he was doing, but things went south when he started talking about last night. I expressed that this was new to me and that I really liked him. He expressed that we were cool. But when I asked what was going to happen next, he said nothing and that there wasn’t going to be a next time. I asked why, and he never replied. Do you guys think that there can be any reconciliation or is he gone forever? (PS- He has Virgo best friend so I know he gets along quite well with them).

Favorite Answer

Well I dated a Aries for 2 years and I'm a Gemini. And what I found to work is sometimes you have to reach out to them and try your hardest to get him back, like try to call him but I wouldn't call no more than 4 or 5 times u don't want to look to clingy, and send him one txt explaining in detail how you feel and suggest a solution. Keep in mind they can be a wee bit stubborn an it may take some serious vulnerability on your part but that's if you think he's worth you putting your pride down.

more than likely he's going to come back around, give him a week before you call him so that he can sort through all his thoughts, guys have just as much emotional problems as we girls do.

if all else fails who gives a fck there are plenty of other Aries out there to get on your nerves. Lol

Source(s): Good luck in the game of love :)

Have you already tried out Pull Your Ex Back process? Start at this site : http://exrecoveryformula.com/ . It might truly guide everyone!

If he has virgo phobia which in most cases, men do have. He wont come back