security cameras over your working place - is it bad for moral tension?

Update:

does it reduses your loyalty to boss ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would never work anywhere that resembled a maximum security prison.

• 7 years ago

Cameras would be put in by the owners of the business, probably not your immediate boss. If you're an honest person, you can see it as a security measure. If some crazy customer attacks you or robs your cash drawer, there's a better chance of capturing the culprit so either the crazy person gets help or the robber goes to jail.

I personally feel safer with cameras at work. I just hope there's none in the bathrooms. :)

• 7 years ago

I work in a store, so I know security cameras are watching me at all times. It doesn't bother me. In the past the cameras have actually protected me; for example a customer claimed I knocked a bunch of cans onto her while I was stocking, but the camera showed she knocked them on myself and I was working much further down the isle.

Cameras are often a necessary thing for business owners. They keep customers, employees, and everyone else in line.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. What is moral tension.

Security cameras make me feel safe and secure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

i work in a poice station where cctv is all over custody. It hears and sees everything, but Im used to it now. It would be dirrent if it was all over the canteen and toilets though!

• Mushu
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Moral tension? What exactly does that mean?

If you think your boss put the cameras there because he doesn't trust you, you're absolutely right. If they make you have less confidence in your boss, you're welcome to hit the road.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.