Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Does my boyfriend want sex?

So first off we are both 18 and have been dating for 5 months. We both love each other and to be completely honest, I really want to have sex with him. He's never made an attempt nor has he ever asked for sex. He is very sweet and I'm sure hes respecting me, which is why he hasn't attempted to have sex with me, at least that's what I think. But anyway what are ways I could hint to him that I want to have sex with him without it being obvious. Do you think he even wants sex or does he want to wait? Btw we do cuddle a lot. Thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

If he's your boyfriend, he wants to have sex with you lol. Just make out with him and rub his leg or something and see where it goes. If he gets more intimate than keep going and if not than stop...and a few hours later talk to him about how you feel. Just remember if you don't tell him how you feel he probably will never know you felt a certain way. Guys are weird creatures that don't think out and assume things like we do. Lol. They have to be told to be sure

Just wait for that magical moment to come. Dont initiate it. Maybe he respects yousa lot that he didnt even try to have sex with you. I think youre lucky. Anyway, youre the girl and ideally, boys are the ones to start the fire burning. Let him find the right time for the both of you to do it. That is my opinion

Lol I had the same situation with the guy I'm dating now but I didn't care about hinting. I just straight out said "I want you" in a really intimate way an he got the picture. Now when we talk about it he says he loved that I did that. I say just go for it.

Honestly, I couldn't stop myself smiling, reading: "Do you think he even wants sex or does he want to wait?"

To wait... for what? For the bus?!?

Suggest him to invite you at his place, or some intimate, private place, where there would be just the two of you - unless he is "awfully religious", and/or still a virgin, he will get the "hint" and act accordingly...

I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is just inexperienced with Sex so you may have to lead him if you truly feel like having a intimate relationship so just make sure you have protection and be gentle with him

Why not every living being love to have sex but at particular time, in mood,in place and with particular living being. Your bf may or may want sex with u but he respected your feelings so he waits until you have feeling of sex with him.He won't disrespcts you if u don't want or want sex with him. I respect your bf who respects his gf feeling and favour. Let yourself to tell him that you want sex with him, don't shy, you are one of the best couples.

Dear Friend,

Just go and watch "JUNO" movie once you will get whole idea. If anything goes wrong.

Others it's sweet as your boyfriends *****.

• James

yes he wants sex all men want sex .look him in the eyes and say yes. when he asks (and he will) yes what,just smile and say you figure it out (and he will)

yes

Walk up to him and suck him off