Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

Am i pregnant, or having symptoms of an illness?

My period is about 3 or 4 weeks late, do not usually have regular periods. Just stopped bc 2 months ago. Feeling more exhausted today than i was, usually i can handle cigarette smoke bc i use to be a smoker but now it makes me want to throw up, nips r tender and iv gained about 10 lbs in the last month. Fiance has been busting inside of me since iv been off bc. Approx 20 times since i stopped taking the pills. Had a watery pink discharge on Christmas eve Took 2 preg tests in Nov (both neg) and one yesterday (neg also) cramping right side of lower abdomen sometimes left too. Im scheduling a doc appt next week.Wat do u think am i preg? And if not wat could be wrong?

Favorite Answer

Yea u r pregnant

I have been ill for a 3-4 weeks also. I threw up Christmas eve and tested and I am pregbant. Im just waiting for a scan to see how far along I am. I think I'm between 8-12 weeks along. If your tests are still negative and you still feel unwell, go to the doctors who will do a blood test to check for pregnancy (which is the most accurate test) and if your not pregnant, the doctor will get to the bottom of the illness. Good luck x