etisalat is has stealed my idea for commission?

when are so many friends of i need credit for phone, i transfer them for comission which they would pay later on after add since it is small amount

but now i see to transfer credit, they are charge 10% of amount...this is same as my charge

so why ar epeople criticized me and not etisalat for take of commission?

• Nazia
    Favorite Answer

Because they are the BOSS hence their commission is called "profit".

And you are an unwanted GUEST in their country hence your profit is called cheating

NOTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR DEAR

• WOrD

Sigbert you are just noticing this , they have been charging that since last summer . Where have you been sleeping.

@Nazia

>>And you are an unwanted GUEST in their country hence your profit is called cheating <<

Didn't you call UAE a communist country just yesterday (Saudi section) , now what profits are you talking about here.

I am a local and when I transfer credit I pay same charge , so am I an unwelcome guest in my country also . What a load of nonsense Nazia.

The real reason Etisalat started charging after it was FREE BEFORE is because a lot of your countrymen (Pakistanis & Indians, some Egyptians & Nigerians also) were abusing the free transfer feature which was meant for Etisalat customers, by using free credit & re-sell that illegally, or to transfer out of the country to other Etisalat int'l customers. Their solution is to allow it for a charge to cover their losses , but then the local transfers were also charged.

But doesn't Etisalat also operate in Pakistan , and 50+ counties ,what is new about that.

Its not locals that do not play by the system, we pay the same rate even more in some cases , but rather its you guys that are the real cheaters when you use illegal calling cards and launder phone credit in & out of the country using scrupulous methods that cause untold losses to local phone providers here.

Everything is unfair if you play unfair. :)