I love this girl but i feel like i should move on?

This may take a little bit to read because i have to explain some stuff. In 2010 I moved from Florida to Oklahoma. When i left, i left behind all my friends. In that group of friends, there was one that stood out to me the most. This girl was my best friend. I wasn't her best friend but she was mine (i know that may sound weird). I fell in love with her. When i got to Oklahoma, she was all i could think about. I thought about her everyday. Well eventually some years passed and i kinda forgot about her. Here recently i have been thinking about her again. I really love her, but i haven't seen or talked to her in 3 full years. I really wanna tell her about my love for her but i keep telling myself that i don't need to bother her by telling her that i love her. I wanna know if i should just move on all together. I just don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

I think you should tell her. She seems dear to you. What's it going to hurt to tell her you love her? You might get closure by telling her. Life is too short to be caught up on things. Take a risk. Hope I helped (:

You should get your feelings off of your chest and tell her. It will make you feel a lot better, no matter what her reaction is, even if the worst case scenario happens. Trust me, I told my childhood crush that I liked him and he didnt seem to care at all and we haven't talked since but I feel a lot better about it. I still want a little more closure than this but I wont have to wonder "what if" anymore because he obviously wasnt worth the time or thought. It is your decision though but I strongly recommend telling her and not thinking too much about her response.

Tell her you like her see what she said then after one day go on