Girls, what are the feelings yall get when a shy guys says he likes you ?

Jus wanna know, cuz im a shy guy and two days back i said this to a girl but she said that relationships always break up ...they never last ......and so after that i dint know what to tell her so i replied her by saying , "maybe ur right but i jus wanted to tell what i felt for you" i was super nervous at that point of time cuz it was the first tym i evr said this to a girl nd i left from ther immediately ....

so im jus wondering what she would be thinking thinking bout me and what shud i do now ? i totally feel like an idiot now for not convincing her .....pls rply to do dis frnds i seriously need some help ..

And pls bear if my english is horrible as it is not my first language ....

Well being shy is cute. When a guy doesn't know how to act around a girl, it's cute to us because it shows that you think the girl is attractive and you don't have a lot of experience with girls, which is hard to come by these days. Well i think you said how you feel, so don't go up to her again. Just wait for her to come to you. And if she doesn't then she doesn't like you. Good Luck :)