What to do with my life if my only passion/goal is money?

I'm 18, and like most other people my age, have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I don't know what I'm good at except for imagining things and daydreaming. I honestly have no interests in any subject a school could teach me except auto mechanics but then, I wouldn't really want to do that everyday. Just as a hobby. Every day, I try to think of things to sell or ways to make money the easiest possible way. %90 of the time it's selling useless junk on craigslist or ebay. And that only gives me enough for gas, and going out with friends.

When I think about my passions or goals in life, it's just money. Why money? Because it allows you to live life to the max.

My biggest goal is just to have a peaceful, beautiful house somewhere in the Santa Monica mountains in Los Angeles, have a collection of cars, and be able to travel the world, and experience as much as I can. Also, be the first successful person in my family. I could care less about learning a certain subject, being a doctor, lawyer, engineer, scientist, or going to college.

I understand you have to work for it, but I don't know what I even want to do to get the money for my goal. My mind is so totally blank I feel like my life is paused and I am just wasting every day.

I constantly switch my interests and hobbies and have no general or direct passion which is fine by me.

Yes, I know most of you are going to say get off your butt and get a job or go to school. 1. I don't even know what to take in school and will probably want to switch my class or quit after the first day. 2. I don't even know what kind of job to get. I got a job at an electronics store about a month ago just for money but didn't like it so I quit.

• Amer
    Favorite Answer

You are only 18, your whole life is ahead of you, don't be so stressed out. Try different jobs and/or different classes, that way you will learn what you like and what you don't like. Don't see it as a waste of time, see it as an investment in your future. You can always change jobs or change classes. The average person changes careers 8 times in their life so you still have plenty of changes to make. Alternately if you can afford it, use your free time to travel and learn about different people and places. That too would help you decide. Alternately there are tests you can take which will give you suggestions on what careers you might be good at, maybe you should try those.

• There's a ton of things you could do like writing, acting, singing, and so much other stuff. What are your.passions? Turn passion into profession and the money will follow. Do what you for money. The key is to love others be selfless put others first and serve them for money. The possibilities are many. Good luck

1

Source(s): Make Money Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline/?Tg5h

Read Atlas Shrugged. Money may not buy happiness, but making money pleases people.