what do you like to talk about? your zodiac sign?

Talk is like topics you bring up and discuss. Not actually going into conversation.

conversation and talking are completely different in terms of communication. Which will not be defined or discussed futher in this question.

So what are things you like to talk about?

sun

moon

mars

venus

• Haley
    Favorite Answer

The irony of life, comparing countries and their historical background, cooking, laws, creative pursuits, irrational behaviour in others, documentaries, herbs and their uses, human nature, ingenious ways to live self sufficient, culture, medical anomalies, how to be happy, history, boyfriends, certain sociological theories, how emotions lead to different paths in life and whatever I think about what bothers others or only me and I am interested in currently.

Leo sun/mercury

Cap moon

Virgo mars

Cancer venus

Astrology, human and animal and creature rights, travel, right and wrong

Late Scorpio/Virgo Sun in Gemini

Early/Mid Leo/Scorpio Moon in Capricorn

Late Aries/Aquarius Mars in Gemini

Late Pisces/Pisces Venus in Aries

I mostly question things most of them, like stuff that relates to philosophy or sociology. I also love to discuss certain topics on politics & read books on it. But too bad I can never find anyone to discuss that with :/

Source(s): Sun: Sagittarius. Moon: Pisces. Rising: Virgo. Don't know my mars or venus, sorry :/

Well I mostly talk about what signs I've dated, and the similarities between them, what signs I usually don't tend to grow very fond of, and just mostly about compatibility. Lol idk I think astrology is a very interesting, exciting, yet touchy subject :o but at the end of the day we all have the right to our own views in life :)

ps. What sign are you if I might ad?

Source(s): Gemini sun, Scorpio rising,Virgo moon, Venus leo

Music,travels,plants,animals,books,anything that has a Wikipedia page. I don't really like to talk that much unless I've planned what I want to say. You should instead ask what I don't like to talk about, mainly anything personal. Specially if its someone I don't like or trust.

Source(s): Sagittarius Capricorn Leo Scorpio

Almost anything.

I will be in complete awe of you if you're just not afraid to talk and talk and talk. Just. Talk.

I mean it might be boring on a few conversations. But if you keep coming back to me to talk, I'll fall in freaking love.

Source(s): I forgot my placements.. Again.. Pisces(sun) Pisces(moon) Pisces(mars) Capricorn(venus) I have a Gemini rising. I believe this is relevant, maybe. Mercury is in Pisces too ( communication planet, right? )

I'm a dude 6"3 black hair green eyes Virgo like basketball and love women I mostly have dated capricorns and virgos but that's all fake and true at the same time it's like those future tellers

Something interesting and weird.

• Seer

Mhm NOW go wash those stains out of your pants. Hygiene is important.

-Virgo.