Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

My black friend is mad at me because I spit on him when he asked me if I could spit?

He said, "Yo dawg, can you spit?" I said, "Yeah!" And I started spitting in every direction and spit in his face and he called me some foul language and took off. I'm kind of confused?

• g
    Favorite Answer

And him being your "black friend" made this worse because ...? There was no need to go to extremes, spitting in every direction. That was just stupid on your part. You simply apologize for getting carried away and move on.

Wow thats kinda racist dont you think? Why does him being black has to do with your statement ...he could be asian and i could care less. ..and are you like kids to be spitting in all directions and ask these sort of questions ..im sure you wouldnt want a big ball of groosss disgusting spit of your "black" (however irrelevant) friend on your face

You spit in his face dude. That would piss anyone off, especially a black man. Run for your life.

Why do you mention his race? How is that relevant? And if this is true, which I doubt, he never asked you to SPIT IN HIS FACE.

• you never spit in public moreover you spit on his face. be thankful you are not hurt

did you think black people liked to be spit on?

• Amer

He should spit on you to see if you like it.

Hahahahhahahaaaahahhahahaha that's a funny one "DAWG",,,

dont do that with Obama-like people, prick!

Lol thanks for the points, fellow