My childhood best friend does not believe I gay.?

I am 21 year old male my best friend is also 21 years old male. I have a past with women because I was trying to figure myself out. I have kissed a girl had sex with a girl liked a girl even loved a girl , but later realized I was not happy and I am gay. When I told my bestfriend he said wait your not gay you had sex with christy member? Or things like your not gay you used to think those girls were hott. He does not get it that thats the past. He hold my past aganist me and truly does not believe I am gay. What do I do? he laughs at me and tells me yea right your gay.

• Connor
    Favorite Answer

Your best friend is likely just having trouble coping with the news. It happens. You're someone he grew up, he thought he knew everything about you, and you have pulled the rug out from under what he thought he knew. Give him time. You did the honorable thing by coming out and deciding to live your life as your true self. He'll come around,

Most people still think it is black or white, gay or straight. Few people are 100% gay or 100% straight..... Attraction and sex drive can sometimes play games with us. It seems to me that you are being honest with yourself. Why can't your friend understand this? Explain to him the continuum of sexuality, from gay to straight, and that most of us fall somewhere along that scale, even your friend. Once he thinks about it, he might very well understand better who you really are now, and possibly who he is.

• Jake

The person himself of course knows he is gay. I mean you knew your sexuality, but your friend deny it? That is kinda... numb. It is your sexuality and of course you are clear about it.

• ?

Blow him.. that should prove something... and he may even enjoy it lol

Source(s): Guys give amazing head - according to a "straight" friend of ours who stayed over for a while - he likes being bottom too it seems :o)