what causes the big bang ?is there any point in space-time were now any chance to create a new big bang>?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Woah...deep question lol

Not sure 'what causes Big Bang' is a legitimately answerable question at this stage in science...although there are some interesting theories!

I would say the general consensus in the scientific community(although I am soooooo not qualified to make that statement), would be

No, it's not likely to happen within our universe any time soon/ever.

The Big Bang created space and time and everything...how could that happen again?

I will suggest some YouTube channels!

MinutePhysics

ASAPScience(has one about the Big Bang)!

VSauce

• 7 years ago

In 1948, George Gamov stated that after the formation of the universe by a big explosion, a radiation surplus should have existed in the universe left over from this explosion. Moreover, this radiation ought to be uniformly diffused. 

In 1965, two researchers by the name of Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson discovered these waves by chance. This radiation, called the cosmic background radiation, did not seem to radiate from a particular source but rather pervaded the whole of space. Thus, it was understood that the heat waves that were radiated uniformly from all around space were left over from the initial stages of the Big Bang. Penzias and Wilson were awarded a Nobel Prize for their discovery.

• 7 years ago

No one knows how the universe started. There are many ideas but no proof.

However, there cannot be another one starting while the present universe exists. IF, and this is a very long shot IF, the universe contracted again back to a singularity, then it could expand again into a new universe. That idea used to be popular, but has fallen out of favor, since it looks as though the expansion is not slowing, and may be speeding up.

• 7 years ago

First, the Big Bang did NOT happen in our universe...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

nobody really knows what set it off, or if there was even more than one

Source(s): ..
  • 7 years ago

We don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.