Amber asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Do I need to/can I lose 50 pounds?

I checked my ideal weight online and apparently I need to lose 50 pounds to get there. I want to lose some weight but 50 pounds seems crazy. Here's a picture of me http://tinypic.com/r/2ivee0j/5 please give your honest opinions :-)

Favorite Answer

Calculate the number of calories needed to sustain your desired weight, and then permanently change your diet to include just that number of calories. You'll very gradually lose weight until you're down to your target weight. You have to be patient and you have to remember that the change in your diet is permanent, not temporary, but if you follow these guidelines, you'll lose the weight you want to lose, and you'll keep it off permanently.

instead of a three ounce serving of steak try a three ounce serving of salmon instead

alternate between cat pose cow pose and downward dog 13 times holding each for 30 seconds

• Joe

You look good to me. Got any plans for New Year's Eve?

• Howard

invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books

people who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss

get your book group to slip on sneaks and chat on the move