what's his zodiac sign? help anyone?

His birthday is November 22 1996. And my birthday is June 26 1996.

Some websites say he's a scorpio and

others sagittarius?

Are we compatible? Is he a cusp? Is scorpio sagittarius cusp compatible with a cancer?

Well the Scorpio Sagittarius cusp dates are from November 19-24. But since his birthday is on November 22 , that would make him a Scorpio. The Scorpio dates are (24 October to 22 November). Sagittarius is (23 November to 21 December ). When a Scorpio man and cancer woman come together, both signs value emotional commitment and cancer's sensuality is ignited by scorpio's dynamic passions. Cancer's possessiveness will actually make scorpio feel reassured. Together you guys will build a little love cocoon and block out the rest of the world. This relationship has great intimacy, intensity and depth. This relationship is a recipe for great things getting better all the time :)

He's on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, my little cousin's birthday

is on that date and she has a personality of both signs. yes, it can work out

I was born on 21 november. I fall in the sector which seperates the two signs according to book astrology. I would be scorpio, and him. He is a sagittarius. With modern most commonly used form of astrology, he is a sagittarius.