Will I ever find true love??

hello im a 17 year old boy who is going to start his senior year in high school and as these years have come and gone in my high school years and i have seen people date others in my school many of which are bad but I am just wondering if i will ever find that special someone.

I have never dated anyone in my life and I have always wanted to but i know why and that's because of my size. I am a bigger size person who is a little overweight but people say it does not matter what you look like on the outside its whats on the inside that counts but i am just not seeing that is all. I am a quiet person in school but when i am outside of school i am a very social able person.

Plus in school when i see these girls date these hot guys and then a week later dump them I think that why do they even date them in the first place and why don't they date someone like me. But all girls see in me is a big fat weird looking person is all and will not give me the chance.

Please help!!!!!

Take some of those after school social skills and apply them in school. Girls probably don't think that you are interested so your best bet is to express interest through conversation. Smile at them when they seem friendly enough and greet them if you feel comfortable stepping forward. Confidence is a big point in attraction so don't hesitate. Good Luck.