How can I get the girl I have a crush on?

So I am a 14 year-old girl and bisexual, I like this girl who is also bisexual, I haven't told anybody about my sexuality yet because I haven't felt comfortable enough too. But, how do I get the girl? I make her laugh a lot and call her pretty and things like that but are there any little things I can do to get her to feel the same way about me? Thanks. :)

First, realize that the fact you are bisexual has nothing to do with your relationship. You like her for HER, or should. That's the real message you want to convey if you want to win her heart. Look for ways to show her how important she is to you. Learn the little things she likes or enjoys doing and look for opportunities to share them with her. Most of all, pay attention to how she's expressing her feelings for you TO you. If you're doing it right, you'll see her affection deepening towards you. She'll start to share things with you that she doesn't share with her friends.