Anonymous

Help! I like this guy who's ex gf is now my best friend!?

Alright I been thinking a lot! My head is about to explode. So in 7th grade I met this boy and I had a crush on him. Then he went to high school and I stayed in 8th grade. It was JUST a crush so I forgot about him. But my freshman year we were in the same class. Neither of us wanted that class and yet we stayed. I started to like him. But then he introduced me to his ex gf as his fake gf. She instantly hated me. They were still friends. However later all of us started to hang out and he told her we were just friends and we were never dating.So she warmed up to me and we became best friends. Now I'm halfway done with softmore year and I still like him but I know she's not over him. I don't want to ruin our friendship. He seems to like me too but maybe I'm reading too much into his signs. I don't know what to do! I'm not a risk taker nor I'm I selfish so I'm lost. What if I lose both? What if he doesn't like me that way? So many what ifs? What do I do?

Ok preppy dating 101 never go out with a friends ex no matter how to die for he is. Rule one you are not ready for prime time that way do forget which way he likes or does not like you. If you like a guy make it clear to everyone that you do not do seconds. Let it be known If you have an ex consider me your ex too. Now this is playing with class. You either have it or you don't. But once word gets out prepare to be hunted by every ex because every guy wants to be the one who turned you around. Face it by freshman year in hs every has an ex. The trick is to have many but to be able to say: been there didn't do that. So no one gets the impression you are to be taken lightly. Look what ever you have now is so much better if you allow it to grow under protection. Nothing will spool. What ever you see that is so attractive fades in comparison in senior year hs and college is a whole new ball game you will be in with the best of the best and the worst of the worse. So develop your skill sets, play by your rules and play like a champion. All this means is be the 13 year old you are and have innocent fun time will come soon enough to do grown up goings. Play nice and do not pinch of other ex bf. Hmm!

Why would you date your BEST FRIENDS ex? That's so wrong.