Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

i really need help :(?

I have this pain in my lower abdomen on my left side and it reflects my leg . Every time i move my leg my abdomen hurts when i stop moving it .. it doesn't but my leg keeps on hurting and i can't sleep because how much my leg hurts. Can someone tell me what this is ? This has never happen to me

• Wombat
    Favorite Answer

Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong, the more severe the pain is and the longer it goes on for indicates its degree of seriousness. Only you can judge the severity of the pain, if it’s bad or goes on for a prolonged period then you need to see your Doctor or go to the ER room at your local Hospital.

Source(s): Doctor
  • Gordon

The problem with abdomen pain is that it can be lots of things. You really should be checked by a doctor.

• Shivon

GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!