My life is a mess, help me?

So i'm 16 and i broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years, 2 months ago. I knew it would be hard and i was ready for it but i don't have any real friends to help me get past it or any guy friends for real no one seems to talk to me since the break up no guy has shown interest in me even though i've met so many, i have a group of girlfriends and they all like to think we're so close when everyone is just fake. I am depressed and i started drinking a lot and now people have a bad impression of me. I'm not proud of these things, i can't socialize i'm screwed up because of the break up but i know i can't go back to my ex because of what he did. Now all my friends have boyfriends and i just feel so lonely i avoid sleeping so that i don't have to think about all these things and i have developed insomnia i don't know how to put my life back in order. And also i am not an alcoholic but when i do drink it's a lot. And i don't want to sound snobby but i'm not ugly but i am short...

First of all, even though it may seem like you do now, you DONT need a man to be happy. People also live happy lives without a bunch of friends. I wouldn't drink as much, but if you think that's the only option, I can't stop you. Whatever he did, I believe you made the right decision breaking up with him. It may seem hard right now, but if you really try to be optimistic, it will get better on it's own over time. Go out and socialize, and if you're worried about the insomnia at night, listen to music that could distract you from thinking about it. If the situation is causing you real stress or anxiety, or if your insomnia/drinking gets worse, I would suggest you go to a professional until you feel better. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else I can do to help (I wish there was!) I hope things turn out okay for you.

you've had a b/ since u were 12? Thats way 2 young & of course it didn't work the growing up yrs r 4 learning & having fun dating as many guys as possable being seious is 4 college days, have fun being single & dont think having a b/f makes u some1

You're 16. have fun & live your life. a year from now you probably won't even remember this. do you girl