I love this girl. I smile when she's around my heart beats faster the whole mix. She knows how I feel.?

She doesn't feel the same. I know she likes my friend and they would make a great couple. My friend got drunk and ****** her best friend. They were talking but now neither of then wants to continue. Is there anyway I can fix there relationship. I go crazy thinking about her and I hate the feeling. If there's anyway to fix it let me know. Her happiness is more important than mine.

Favorite Answer

That's very unselfish of you, but I would stay out of it. Your friend did what he did and there's no reason to make excuses for him. Is he really the kind of guy who you'd trust to be there for her, when he had sex with her best friend? Maybe they wouldn't be such a great couple after all.

This girl will be hurt for a while, but she'll get over it. I don't think this is a situation that you should try to fix. You had nothing to do with it.