Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 years ago

Why are liberals obsessed with fox news?

They always know everything that happens on fox news. Do they watch it more than conservatives? Or do liberals just have no tolerance for other views and want them to be silenced?

Yes. Liberals have no tolerance for other views and want them to be silenced. It is just fact at this point. If fox news was wrong, then it wouldn't have better ratings than any other news network.

And yet MSNBC is considered 3 times worse than fox news in the made up department.

Most of the Liberals i know never even watch Fox, they get their opinions about Fox from the social media.

• ?

All "news" is biased. If you can't SEE the bias in your favorite "news" channel, it is because the bias agrees with YOUR point of view.

MSNBC, FOX, CNN, et al

All are biased, and to roughly the same degree.

EDIT: I recall the clamorous passion to silence the viewpoint of the Dixie Chicks. BOTH sides are fullofshit, aren't they?

I was discussing politics with someone today and I stated a fact that she didn't believe. Her response, "been watching FOX huh?" I immediately said, "Look it up or shut up". I had to apologize. I'm so tired of that ridiculous response to terminate a discussion. I emailed her links of my sources which were the NYT and Washington Post to prove I was correct but I have my doubts she will even read them. The left is not interested in the truth. I feel sorry for them but they just aren't interested in verifying their information so in my opinion, they should just refrain from discussing political issues if all they care about is defending their side, right or wrong and clearly that is the case.

Yes, that must be it....liberals have so little tolerance for other views they slavishly watch stations broadcasting OTHER VIEWS!

Did it not even cross your mind how foolish your question was going to sound?

Source(s): (Being "liberal" BY DEFINITION means entertaining a broad range of possibilities rather than being dogmatic...being educated means studying all sides of an issue before reaching a conclusion...) https://www.google.com/#q=liberal+definition

F*cked in the head News is entertaining to some, much as Pro-Wrestling is to others. By the way, wouldn't you like to see Jesse Ventura or Stone-Cold Steve body-slam O'Reilly or Hannity?

• Kini

Well, it's because they are such wretched liars and offer pure distortions of events and emphasis on negative aspects without really presenting all the facts. It is all sensationalism to turn people against the President and they do this with every program except for a couple of news people. I can watch for short spurts just to see how outlandish they are. It is fascinating what they get away with.

I watch Fox News regularly just to see all the nonsense they have to say, especially from all the faux-liberals they put on.

• Sarah

Pointing out republican wing nut rhetoric is a fun past time. If it didn't bother you that Fox News was called out for their lies and hypocricy, you wouldn't have bothered to complain about it. http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/sean_hannitys...

Because it is harmful to the country as this excellent video documentary explains in detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDwdRXCg3I

Youtube thumbnail