Why does he always say he's "too busy" to hangout?

I'm constantly asking my very very very shy crush when we're gonna hangout and he always says "I've been really busy lately" or "I'm sorry I've just been really busy with my sister visiting." On top of that his phone is broken so we can't text each other. He's been giving me mixed signals for the past three months so idk if I should just tell him I like him or just wait. I feel like I'm wasting time with him. He's told his brother that he thinks I'm cute. He's asked his brother if I have a bf. And he always says hi to me first. But he doesn't wanna hangout? I'm confused. Should I just give up on him?

• M.
    Favorite Answer

What if you temporarily stopped chasing him, and waited. Would he contact YOU? That's how it used to be. Then the girl was sure that the guy was interested.

You can still say hi if you cross paths, but don't ask any more about hanging out. "revsuzanne" and "Blundt Cake" have a point.

You are wasting time.

Being too busy to hang out with you is a very polite way to tell you to move on. Learn from it because you will eventually have to keep putting someone off, telling them that you are too busy to hang out.

Could be his parents or something that like he's afraid to ask permission to go out from.

He's not into you, and you're not taking the hint.

Move on