Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Would a prostitue give her services to a 14 year old?

I'm 14 and I'm considering hiring a local prostitute online. I have money to pay. So I'm wondering what are the chances of one accepting to have sex with a 14 year old client. Please no answers saying, your too young or stuff like that.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Ah, another horndog. Well, She won't want to get arrested because she'll probably know you're not eighteen. And just letting you know, you're not paying for sex, you're paying for STD's. But this is what this horrid world is coming to. Why is it that all a guy wants is sex, thinks nothing but sex, and constantly talks about sex both directly and indirectly? Just use your freaking hands. It's free. Or if your REALLY curious, cut open a raw fish and stick your dick in it as much as you like. It's soggy, wet, smelly, and flappy just like a prostitute.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You disgusting perv, that is what is wrong with the world today. 14-year-olds thinking about hiring prostitutes. Do you really want to be what is wrong with the world. You disgust me. I will pray for you.

• 7 years ago

First off, yes you are indeed to young for that. Those girls are nasty, disgusting and probably swarming with STD's. Be careful. I suggest waiting till a girl who you're generally interested in and you know comes along.

• 7 years ago

Uh...wtf? Yea, you don't wanna hear this, but you're too young. That woman could get arrested, and I dont think anyones that stupid to get arrested because some horny pig doesnt want to use his hands tonight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I dont think she would because your not 18. Its not that your too young (you are) but they dont want to get aressted, or etc. sometimes cops set up those traps and aresst the people who ordered them.

• 7 years ago

No you gotta be 18 or older so yea sucks to suck lol AND DO NOT ASK ANY RANDOM GIRL FOR SERVICE you will regret big time

• 7 years ago

Your gonna get Aids. You don't know who this prostitue has been with. Stay safe and indoors!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just make sure she knows how to suck c0ck right. And get her to ride you. Don't accept slack service she must deep throat and swallow and take you bare back... good luck!

• 7 years ago

Maybe in some 3rd world country, but not here.

• Sam
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Just as long as you get her to think you're 18.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.