When was the last time you did a good deed?

Favorite Answer

A couple of days ago. I was at the mall and this car was covered with snow so I scrapped their windows and left a note saying "your car was covered with snow so I scrapped your windows for you happy holidays"

My problem or maybe my blessing is that whenever I go out somewhere I always seem to come across people that are in need of help with something, i.e.- car stuck in the ditch, stranded motorist, someone out of gas, a homeless walking up and asking for spare change, etc.

Maybe I need to stay home more often and not go out as much, just stay at home and be like most people who does nothing but go to school, come home, do a few house chores and just sit around most times.

Yesterday I helped a little old lady across the street. Unfortunately, she did not want to go and she knocked me silly with her cane.

I donate blood every 4 weeks?

Donated cash to a place that lost something to help rebuild it

• ?

Last week i went shopping for an elderly neighbour :)

I volunteered to clean cat cages

• ?

When I said goodbye.

i am doing one right now

today. but It didn't feel good becoz I didn't want to do it