How do you know if he's the one?

We're both in college and we've been together for about a year now. When we first started dating, I wasn't super attracted to him. I was kind of going along with it, and I liked our conversations and how well we got along. You know when you have a huge crush on someone and you can't get enough of them? I never had that with him.

Fast foward to now, and I love him very much. I don't get butterflies, but he treats me like gold and I know he loves me more than anything in the world. He's told me a million times that he dreams of us getting married after college, and how he knows I'm the one for him. I on the other hand, don't know. I love him, but I'm not sure if I'll be happy spending the rest of my life with him without dating other people.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think that with time and maturing, I could potentially realize he's the One? Or are my thoughts normal?

If you can have a clear image of you guys being together in the future, having children etc but if you can imagine something negative than NO

there is no 'The One' finding a life partner takes yrs of compramising,sacrafices & goals, love is only the foundation

If you cant decide, maybe not YET. You would know 100000% so i would give it time, keep dating him until you know, you will know when the time is right (:

Source(s): Personal opinion, good luck!