How can I cure my homosexuality?

So I'm a gay guy but I don't want to be gay. I want to be whats considered to be normal, I feel like a freak. I just want to be normal Dx

• Lance
    Favorite Answer

There is no cure for homosexuality. And don't let society's version of "normal" keep you from being who you are. Once you accept that you will be able to move forward with your life and be well on your way to happiness. And I suggest you pay attention to Max's advice as well

• Norm

You are normal, they're the freaks, LOL. The freaks are the one's that made you feel like you're not normal, because you are. There are enough normal people out there for you to hang around with and feel normal just like they do. What do you care what the freaks think of you? You want them for your friends or the normal ones, LOL. Now that you know you are normal, feel good about it. Be happy now and relieved!

Sexuality is not just gay or straight. Sexuality exists along a continuum - at one end of the scale is 100% straight, in the middle is what is typically called bi-sexual (interested equally in the same gender and the opposite gender); at the other end of the scale is 100% homosexual, whether male or female. Most people are somewhere along that continuum, not at either extreme, Perhaps you need to realize this and become comfortable with where you are on the sexuality scale.... Be honest with yourself, and be as honest as possible with your family and friends. I am betting that in time you will find your proper place along the scale of life and be truly happy with who you really are.

Honey, no one is normal. Normal is basically a made up world. No one will be 100% completely normal. Someone, no matter what, whether your gay, straight, bi, transgender, or whatever, someone will always think you're weird. Someone will think you're normal. But both are just words.

Plus, why would you want to change who you are? That would be like hating that your funny, then trying to become boring. It's who you are.

Damn all of these people pretty much said what I was going to say. Listen to them, they are 100% right, except My Corvette Stingray, his mind is in the right place, just doesn't know any better. Be who you are and I don't care if a man is by, homo, or hetero, he is normal. Same with races, we are all normal, don't freak homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of its who you are. And besides, society's standards of normal are incorrect, my standards of normal are the correct ones.

Gay is actually normal and it's not up to you, if you are gay you are gay that's the end of it.

Being gay is considered normal. don't wish not to be it. You're sexual orientation is the same as your eye color. you can fake it, but you can never really change it. embrace it. I have plenty of gay friends and love them all

• Ask a girl out, if she stays with you hurray you've taken your first step. If she breaks up and it hurts, then you know you're already straight by that point. If it dosent hurt, then either try again or accept the fact there is no cure.

It can't be cured idiot and I'm not really sorry for calling you that but if you feel like a freak then embrace it , learn to enjoy being weird because I felt that way the first time I noticed I liked girls and I am one … and if people around you don't like you because you're gay, **** them they can't puss on someone else's party because yours now has a rainbow over it and can't be pissed on - hope that helped sorry if it didn't

• Adifah

Pray. And be celibate. Go to mass