Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

How can I be more prettier???

So I obvi know I am not hideous, hence the photo above, but what can I do to be even more prettier? What would you specifically recommend? More tanned skin, dyed hair, waxings, eyebrows done, eyeshadow, different makeup, nose job, face lift, botox? LOL jk about the botox. Hahah

The fact you look fine the way you are,and you know that, makes it obvious you're fishing for compliments.you don't even look old enough for a face lift,nose job or any type of surgery so stfu. If you're so thirsty for compliments post a selfie on Facebook and say in the caption "I'm ugly" so people can compliment you.but here? We want real questions from people who really need help,or people who are actually insecure.thanks.

please don't tell me your doing this for attention cause that's ******* annoying! I hate when girls just fish for complements! So ima give you the exact opposite. 1) don't use a filter cause most likely your hiding flaws or big features (your nose)! 2) please grow out your eyebrows, there thin and too far apart, I like to call that hooker eyebrows! 3) don't wear so much eye makeup you look like you have a baby face and too much makeup on a baby face will make you look like a baby prostitute.

your very pretty but id say change your yahoo pic to one of you in a bikini , that will help alot

stop focusing on beauty geez you're fine how you are

take your clothes off :)