Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is Phil Robertson DENSE enough for CONS to consider him as a Presidential option ?

I know CONS like their candidates nice and slow and real dense. Almost retarded in fact. I think they simply relate more to the hum drum dull minded folk like Sarah Palin. So Phil is obviously super dull and derrrrr. He seems like a Triumphant Idiotic jack A-S-S which makes him a prime candidate for that low level thinking party of numb nuts. !

Favorite Answer

Is he a real flipping idiot?

Source(s): Then yes.

No, we don't like Obama's policies. That individual shows no wisdom or class.

• IceT

No but it would be fun to have him as a candidate to hear all the Libs squeal!

I would consider him as every bit as qualified as Obama. How retarded do you have to be to flirt with another woman on camera and in front of your wife?

He's a rich hippie. I don't think he's dense at all.

Nope I would not vote him in. What he said about gays and blacks is disturbing.

Source(s): conservative
  • John

Just another racist.