Diana asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Help identifying rash on daughter?

My 7 year old daughter has been getting this rash like spots since she was little

and the doctor just says to watch what she eats. I plan on taking her tomorrow to see him again but any idea what this could be? She says it itches but it doesn't seem to bother her that much. Please help.

it could be any number of causes but if you live in the south it could be red bugs from being outside,or it could be an allergy to a laundry soap. It could even be now that it is winter time she could be sweating under the coats and heavier clothing. does it happen when she overheats? It could be a heat rash. Good luck and I hope you get your answers! oh and it could be a gluten or lactose allergy. another possibility is eczema. Does her ears itch or scalp itch?

It could definetly be geared towards poor clothing methods or like above comment says