How do I tell Steam I already have Oblivion?

So I bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology a bit ago, and I installed them in order, Skyrim being last. I dont have internet at home and all the others installed and worked fine without it, but Skyrim required internet because it was through Steam and all that. So I'm at a place with internet now, and discovered the magic of mods (and how easy they are with Steam). I want to be able to do that with Oblivion and Morrowind. It says I can install them on Steam, but they are already installed and I have already been playing them a while. I dont want to have to re-install them or erase anything. I tried clicking "Add Game" and selected Oblivion and Morrowind from a list, but it treats them as separate game that aren't Steam and therefor I cant download any mods for them. How do I tell Steam that they are already installed?

Favorite Answer

Are mods even available for Morrowind and Oblivion on the Steam Workshop?

I also have non-Steam versions of Morrowind and Oblivion and I get my mods from the Nexus site.

http://www.nexusmods.com/

They have a lot more mods for Skyrim than Steam does. And they are better too.