Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

How can I "accidentally" run into this guy and meet him?

So there is this guy that my friend told me about. I looked him up online and heard a lot about him and I would really like to meet him. He lives about 40min away. The problem is I've never talked to him and he broke up with is his girlfriend of 2years about 3months ago. I'm pretty sure he is the kind of guy who isn't in to girls he doesn't know messaging him over Facebook or anything like that. Also he works at a Starbucks. How can I happen to run into him so that maybe we can become friends and possibly down the road more than that?

-we've thought about throwing a party and inviting his friend hoping he'll invite this guy

Help! I really think I could like this guy and I really want to meet him.

• Jake S

What so special about that him that you got to go through all of that for a guy you don’t even know? You even said he broke up with his gf of 2 years yeah wonder what happened.

So what if you heard a lot about doesn’t mean he’s going to be all that, you seem to be so positive likes he’s some special person or something when he’s just another guy that’s not meaningful to you at all.

Just be careful because he just broke up with his 2 years girlfriend so he might down for some random innocent girl to be all over him for his advantage.

I really don’t feel you should do all this for him.

You can go to the Starbucks and ask him if he wants to go to the party too, and invite some of his friends so he will feel more comfortable there (make sure you hang out with him and include him at the party)

• Nancy

She must not be from a neighborhood like where I grew up. We were lucky if our parents could afford bikes or new clothes. Equestrian would've been out of the question. If the girl is nice and pretty, I'd think her teaching me a thing or two about it would be good way to get to know her.

its a lot smarter 2 just tell him how u feel

since its the guy who ur "Friend" told u, ask your friend to introduce u to him. but after that u hav to carry forward..

That's called stalking. Which is a crime.

Source(s): 30 years old