My ear feels muffled?!?

On christmas eve i got out of the shower and when i was cleaning my ear i went to far and i accidentally hurt my ear drum. It hurt for a couple of second and then everything started to sound weird and thats bc i'm half deaf so i thought i had messed up my only good ear. I went to the doctor 2 days ago and they thought it was infected but i told them it was more of discomfort bc i can't hear so long story short while i was at the doctors they flushed my ear a couple times but it felt like it was clogged or something and i was so dizzy i started crying bc i was so scared so they let me lay down for 20 minutes and i didn't want to flush anymore so i went home with my ear still being muffled.. Well i'm putting ear drops just like my prescription is saying and nothing is working! I'm extremely scared bc i don't want to go deaf! pls help me! I'm only 16!!!!! pls help me i need answers and my parents think i'll be ok but i don't feel ok i feel so scared! i've been having terrible anxiety! pls help me

Hello, go see an ear specialist and get their opinion on your remaining ear. I only have one to and it sucks.

Source(s): RN