Vika C. asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Am I too skinny, or fit? Pictures involved?

My whole life I have been skinny, there was a point were I was anorexic but then I found sports and started eating and getting healthy. Im 6ft tall and play volleyball and track (high jump) which I absolutely love doing! People are always telling me im too thin and some are saying I just have a fit body, but im not sure which it could be. Im not dong this for attention so please don't think or say I am, I just need your opinion! what do you think of my body?

Favorite Answer

Sexy! You look great and fit! You can see muscle in your abdominal area (Abs) and you can see muscle tone within your arms and legs! Look great! Just make sure to have a pre season workout for track and eat good for track season!

I do long jump/shot put/discus.

Good luck this season!

Source(s): Me! :)

I think you need to stop worrying about what people think of your body image (to a reasonable degree, as long as it does not effect your health). From one skinny person to another I get what you are saying, people are always saying different things about how my body 'should' be. In the end it does not matter what they think, you cant please everyone, but if you are really concerned that much I am sure you will find a way to gain weight :)

In my opinion, you look fit. Since you're still a teen and you're physically active and you're tall, you haven't put on extra fat yet. With your current body morphology, you will probably remain this way for quite some time.

So, short answer, fit - not too skinny.

Your healthy keep it that way :) that is what matters. You are perfect and fit for your body shape and height. No need to worry. If you feel healthy then you are fine. I wish I had your body! Beautiful!

Perfect for my taste .If you ever feel lightheaded than you are not eating good. If you feel ok than you are ok .

you've got a really hot body...ever thought about modelling....

• ?

perfect i would love to see more

iT'S PERFECT. I wish I had your body