Girls, would this be a red flag for you?

I met this guy a couple weeks ago and we've been talking on the phone and texting a lot. We've hung out a few times and he kissed me for the first time earlier this week.

Well, he's REALLY clingy and quick to assume things. If I don't text him back right away, he says things like "Do you not want to talk to me or something?" and if I don't text him back again, he'll be like "Um okay, talk to you later I guess."

This only happens when I'm busy (I always text him back when I have my phone with me). I told him that I'll text him back if I can, but I don't have my phone glued to my hand 24/7. He said he understood, yet he keeps doing it...

Also, he told me that I'm "the one" and he wants to make me his wife. That honestly made me kinda uncomfortable lol. I talked to him about it and he said "Well, I like you alot and I'm just telling you how I feel. Most girls would love to be treated this way."

I feel like he's coming on wayyy too strong and the texting thing is starting to annoy me, but idk, maybe it's just me? Girls, how would you react if a guy acted this way?

Well, Lol I've had several situations like this. The first time this happened to me, I did NOT like it. I was NOT happy about his behavior. He told me on the night of my graduation that he liked me for 4 years. I couldn't even remember his name...but I gave him my number and we talked a bit. At first things were alright....but after a few talks on the phone, he told me where to go to college, what I should major in, he imagined himself marrying me, and eventually he found where I lived because he "saw my car in the driveway". He followed me home. He would call and call....and it really bothered me. So I was honest with him and told him how I felt about everything and wanted to take things slowly, but it kept getting worse and worse. So I finally told him I liked him as a friend. But he was still persistent.

If you start to feel uncomfortable just be honest about it. He admires you, so he should listen to you and accept whatever feelings you may have or concerns. He may or may not know you are even uncomfortable. If you continue to give him hints and signs or is he continues to perceive that, then it will only get deeper and deeper. So be honest with him. Human to human. lol

I was actually in a similar situation, and I ended it. This guy wanted me to drop everything for him. If I hung out with friends, didn't reply to texts, or didn't walk with him everyday, he got angry. Then he started saying things like "This isn't going to work because of that." referring to me talking to my friends instead. And if I said I was going to bed he'd say things like "Well I'll text you tomorrow, maybe you'll feel like talking to me then." And I just ended it. I told him to lay off, I was done. I wasn't comfortable with his clingy-ness.

I dated this guy for 2 weeks because i couldn't take it. He was overly nice. It may sound crazy but he was always telling me how much he liked me and how he wanted us to be together for a long time but it was too much for me. I think you will have enough and regret talking to him altogether if he keeps acting like this and if you keep speaking. Good luck