Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

What kinds of things shock you?

Favorite Answer

Trying to figure out how a woman can talk on a cell phone while applying make up driving down the street

doing 45 MPH!!

:-)

\\//

//\\

Nothing really, after being saved and given the spiritual gift of discernment, I can see the world for what it is, so nothing really surprises me in that regard.

I can see the sin nature of man that is NOT limited to unsaved people but seem to be in many Christians as well, what gets me is that they fain n innocence and believe they are all this, Their arrogance does in fact astound me, but does really shock me.

Source(s): TR
  • Electricity.

Static

The unexpected.... reconnecting with my Sis *Tink* after a very bad misunderstanding.

Source(s): A Christmas Blessing !

Most people don't also think Velvet Revolver is an amazing band. It's da bomb!

Getting back to a sister I thought was lost...

Source(s): Hey Cami! :)

i have a duck pillow pet and it looks something like a duck and i named it cow but i renamed it peeta because its a peeta its a pet its a peeta pet

and yes it is shocking thank you

Not being forgiven for events in my life that couldn't be controlled.

Taboos and blasphemy