(READ DESCRIPTION) Is it safe to drink 10 hours after taking Clonazepam?

I took three 0.5mg clonazapams/klonopins earlier because I was very upset and was having a panic attack. It's 10 hours later and I want to drink a bottle of Champagne that I bought. Is this safe? I don't care if it messes me up really bad, I just don't wanna die. Lol. The alcohol percentage of the champagne is 11.5.

Not very helpful there, Britt.

@Lol2000: I drink a lot all the time. Don't worry. good answer though. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

You'll probably just get REALLY drowsy and pass out. Champagne doesn't contain much alcohol but it's enough to knock you out. Why would you want to drink a whole bottle of champagne anyway? Champagne is for celebrating with your friends and family. Not to be guzzled down like liquor. You might even puke because champagne is highly carbonated and rapidly mixing the acids in your stomach can induce vomiting. It often happens when people drink too much beer at once. That would waste the whole bottle of champagne!

• Britt

Chase,

DON'T BE SILLY.

You are taking a powerful drug.

The alcohol will potentiate the drug, and

vice-versa.

This is not sane,

Forget the alcohol.

Britt