Bob asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Where can I find a girl to have sex with at 14?

I'm 14 live in Brooklyn and want to have sex with a girl so bad I have low standards and I don't want a moral answer I just want to know where to look for sex or anyone who can offer

If that's all you want it shouldn't be a problem. Lots of girls are just as horny as you. There is also the "friends with benefits" deal. In the last resort, though you need to be very careful, there are always hookers. If you are not too shy, just try the honest approach. Something like, "Hey I really think you are great looking, let's just skip the small talk and go (wherever works best) and have some wild and great sex." It actually does work!

Source(s): Been there, done that

The best place for a kid your age to find sex is in the future. If you really have to ask, you're not gonna be getting any. That's pathetic!

I'm pretty sure that there's a 14 year old in your area that's just as horny and stupid as you. It's your job to find her. A girl won't just show up at your door with her panties on the ground. Any girl worth being with won't be easy

On the side of the road, your in Brooklyn it can't be that hard. (low standards) :-)

• Denise

Sorry but you should wait until your older. don't have sex with any girl and you should worry about your morals.

Go eat some licorice or soy

At your age it is best to stick to the old tried and true, wink wink.

• Emily

Your hand is looking for a date.

• Casey

Go have sex with your mom. i hear from the boys shes good.

• You're in Brooklyn, it shouldn't be hard. You can also pay someone! :)