Is it too late to call back?

I had an interview at Mcdonalds 3 weeks ago. Is it even worth it too call back and ask them if I have a chance or should I just continue on searching?

Don't ask why I didn't call back within a couple of days -______-

Favorite Answer

While three weeks is a bit long to wait. Still try you never know worst they can say is that they made their choice. Either way you have learned from this and going forward you will make better decisions im sure. Good luck

• Eddy

You should call back and apologize and ask for another interview. Best if you go in person immediately!

I'd keep looking. Calling back 3 weeks later makes you look bad. Fast food jobs suck anyways.

• Shivon

Sure, call back. It won't change their decision and what's the worst that can happen? Nothing!

• Kim R

Call back! That's how I got my first job. Sometimes they "lose" your paperwork and if you call back, it shows you're interested. What have you got to lose? Go for it.