Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Can someone help me remember this game for the original Xbox?

Okay I have been scratching my head thinking about this game for years and I can’t remember the name so I will give a VAGUE description of what I can remember.

It’s a game about magic the main character is a boy in his teens (I think) when you go through the game he ages into a middle age man and then an old guy or you can change his appearance so that he can use more powerful magic. The magic was categorize by the colors to have different effects like yellow I think it was lightning and red fire and so on there was also purple and green if I am not mistaken. The game also was in third person if that helps sorry that’s all that I remember if I remember anything else I will add more here just add anything you think fits my description. And Thanks for the help :)

It does sound like fabel but its not maybe my description sucks? well if anyone thinks of another that you think might be like what i describe it wold be appreciated.

This sounds like fable, i've been playing fable alot the past week and it sounds like this.

Source(s): I'm sorta a gamer.
  • Swerv

Uh...don't suppose it was Fable?