I'm 17 and I have wrinkles, bags, and dark eye circles?

How do I take the wrinkles, crows feet, bags, dark circles away? I've been stressed lately. Like VERY. And I need them to go away. Are there any at hoe remedies I can use? Or some not so expensive treatments maybe in store or at the mall or maybe online? Someone please help. If you have very reliable at home remedies, I prefer those the most. Please help me! I'm too young for these things!

Favorite Answer

For bags under your eyes:

The answer? No beauty products can do that. If you have concealer on, and you look sideways, you can still see those dark bags under the eyes or some calls it dark circles. Only in magazines they're airbrushed & TV, they look like they're NOT THERE.

Without wearing tons of make up, they can't just go away. Don't believe me? Google them and see their latest photos. Christina Applegate has the worst one~

Jane Fonda had surgery done, admitted she hated surgeries, but that's ONE she actually had done.

You CAN try to sleep the same amount of hours everyday, and eat all the healthy foods from Mother Nature.

It's possible changing your sleep & diet can do miracles.

Sleep deprivation, chronic allergies and vitamin deficiency can cause under-eye circles - so eat greens and be sure to get plenty of sleep!" Dr. Wendy Roberts, M.D., past president of Women's Dermatologic Society. Vera Wang is a billionaire, designing the best wedding gowns around in this part of town, Kim Kardashian's 3 wedding gowns are from Vera. Take a look @ her eyes, she's got one of the worst bags around, and with all that money and best beauty advisers, she can't get rid of her dark circles. How about Kourtney Kardashian's bags, who is always photographed & must be perfect @ all times in broad daylight?

Even Julianne Hough (Rock of Ages - Dancing with the Stars) she's 23 btw, how about Lindsay Lohan in court, worst ever! Or Oprah & Hilary Clinton who buys the best concealers money can buy can't cover theirs. Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe Mitchell Fisher on the Young & the Restless HAS them, too! Better yet, watch any actors on any soap TV shows. People magazine featuring Gynneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman, page 74-75, take a look @ the age 15 to 69 women with dark circles. No makeup can conceal theirs even with good above lighting! :A stylish and pretty Kourtney accentuated her new look by wearing heavy eye make-up." Daily Mall 6-23-13

Someone on YA! asked 'why does concealer/foundation never cover spots?

for me it always rubs off within an hour, any tips?'

My answer was: 'It's a billion dollar business. I was watching @ the mall yesterday a LIFE-SIZE video poster advertisement for a teen cover magazine called LUCKY, while waiting in line for H&M for 30 mins. This model was wearing makeup, but once she looked up, you could see 'bags under her eyes!' That's right, and I've posted many times here since 2009, NOTHING CAN COVER BAGS UNDER EYES (see above for my reply).'

You can get undereye filler: They cost an average of $600 - $1,000 every four to six months. If injections are too shallow, you can get bumps as well as a blue tint. The dermatologist will have to dissolve the filler with a second injection of hyaluronidase and start again.

For wrinkles: Too much soaking in the tub or pool and too much sun = skin's worst enemies.

Google: warning anti-aging retinoid bad for your health

Topping the list of factors you can control is no shocker: Sun exposure is aging’s greatest accomplice. “You hear it over and over again, but that’s because it’s true,” according to New York City dermatologist David E. Bank, MD, FAAD, “The sun’s rays break down collagen and elastin in the skin, causing wrinkles.”

No amount of moisture can plump those raisins back to grapes. Imagine that happening to your skin. Sun, too much long baths, drench your body out of moisture: 1. Take short showers. Don't soak too long, or swim often. 2. Protect yourself from the sun, use a wide brim hat or umbrella (in Asia, many women use them, not just for rain, but from the hot sun. They were invented centuries ago before beauty products). If your skin is dry, it craves moisture. I use very little moisturizer on my face, feet, hands are protected often using gloves for everything so I don't have to wash my hands often.

Source(s): Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN All the vitamins & minerals you need for good skin care comes from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature. Google: 8 Foods that Give You Gorgeous Skin 7-10-13.

It isn't necessary to undergo an ''extreme makeover'' to look an feel your best.Easy-to-use products like NeriumAD, can give your skin a boost-something that can do wonders for the way you feel when you look in the mirror.

The true is, when you look better , you feel more confident. When you feel good about yourself, it's easy to get excited about sharing your unique gifts with the world.

So start today, give yourself a new life !!! www.florin.nerium.com

• Apply a home-made herbal face mask. Drink lots of water and get enough sleep.