Girls: Would you like this?

Girls: how would you feel if you were 18 and your boyfriend was 21 & for New Year's Eve he wanted you guys to get dressed up & him to cook you a big prime rib dinner & afterwards watch the New Year's Eve special on TV & the ball while drinking real champagne?

Well since you are under age, it sounds like he is trying to be considerate of the fact that you legally can not got out to drink! You should thank your lucky stars for this very mature guy, who isnt saying "too bad your too young to go out! See ya later I am going with my friends instead"! And show the man some respect and insist on sparkling cider for yourself, as he could get arrested for serving you "real champagne".

He is a keeper!

Sounds nice I guess, I would rather be in New York for the new years celebration with my boyfriend than watching it on TV though.

• Tippi

umm if I was 18 I'd think I was being treated like a 60 year old.

18 yr olds want to paaaarteeeeeeee at New years.

I guess but why would the girl be expected to make the dinner? At least it would be cute to do it together

Sounds beautiful ❤️

Yes. I think it is sweet and romantic