gay couple threesome?

So me and my bf of almost are starting to get into threesomes just cause we are young and want to have fun we have had two with friends and one went well the other was more of ugh this wasnt fun mainly nothing sexual to make it fun we liked it better with him just watching the other guy now as a bf so he cant anymore

I usually am a bottom and top only my boyfriend he is a hung twink top during threesomes we both only top at least that is what he feels comfortable with and thats fine with me but I don't really enjoy topping other guys so now it's mainly looking for threesomes where I watch my idea but idk if this is going to lead to conflict between us

Basically just looking for advice on threesomes in a relationship and real life events on how you made a threesome work out to just be a fun exciting shared experience

• berry

Gay Couple Threesome

• HMFan

Engaging in threesomes requires a high degree of honesty, trust and emotional strength between the two who are a couple.

There are no "rules" when it comes to threesomes. If you want/prefer to watch, then that's what works for YOU. Communication between you and your partner about what each of you expects out of your 3x experiences can help to clear up assumptions, expectations and misinterpretations. Clear and open communication is almost a sure way to prevent "conflict."

I'm getting mixed messages from your post when I read "so now it's mainly... where I watch" and "fun exciting shared experience." The first phrase tells me you're not particularly happy with the way these 3x's are going. Why? If you could orchestrate the ENTIRE event (everybody had to do EXACTLY as you say, no questions asked) what would you do? Instead of actual topping you could include dildo manipulation (you're 'topping' but not "in person"). Perhaps you're more inclined to monogamy than you think you are; that's OK.

Sex is an act of exploration and discovery (well, with new people it is.) And having 3x's with a number of different people can keep things fresh and interesting. But you have to be OPEN to the experience and approach it without pre-conceptions. Because you're "just starting to get into 3x's" don't overthink things too much. This is new territory and it may take you a while to discover what you like, don't like, want, don't want, etc. And don't think that there are "right" and "wrong" ways to do 3x's; it's YOUR 3x. Do what you want and get out of it what YOU want to get out of it.

Enjoy and play safe!

Gay threesomes are a good way for a couple to keep their sex life from getting boring and helps stop one of the partners from feeling cheated on because a threesome means both can have some fun. and can see what the other guy has done. I dooubt you just sitting and watching the action will cause any problems but as his partner have a talk about it and tell him you would like to watch him doing the guys.

Of course, dude. I'd say most gay couples today DON'T have open relationships and AREN'T having threesomes. It's not my thing either (I'd do them as a single person, but once I'm in a relationship I expect it to be monogamous).