Help to start a first kiss?

Yes I'm asking this! its her first kiss and well honestly its mine too!

Me and my girl havent kissed I just want to give her a kis that she will never forget so yes I need help!

How should I start it off!? Like what to say!? & how I could find out that she wants to kiss me in that moment! (Signs)

How can I tell that she wants to kiss me!? Or get her in the mood to kiss me!? What to do!?

Girls like when you just go for it. Dont say anything. kinda get close. put your arms around her and kiss her. bite her lip a little too. i don't know what else i can say, the rest is up to you two. Everyone kisses a little differently. just don't force yourself on her. that could come off as desperate or creepy

Walk to near the girl just normally talk But Effective talk Like your &her eye contect like eye blinking With the partner and Just Openly says about her interesting and go tiny close every movement and on the eye you should permit to kiss just symbolic and just kiss him she should kiss you if you are likely for her.....

Just kiss him passionately with love huh. You'll like it. Lol , i have never experienced kissing someone. But in a dream yes. Hahhaah

She will start breathing heavy, nipples stiffen, and eyes will cross. You will know when to kiss her whenever you feel her knees, they will be moist.

Grab her cheekbone soft and gentle, then play with your tounges.

**** it just make out with her . run your hand in her hair . sqeeze her *** if ya want to. and if your dating her then she will definitly wanna kiss you .