Do letters to god work?

Like in the movie... If I just write a letter to god but obviously not send it anywhere will he see it

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

No. However, easy enough, prayers do, although sometimes we have to persevere by knocking, knocking until they are answered, many many times in ways we did not quite expect or wanted.

You see, I once prayed a novena (nine days), and by the ninth day I was absolutely sure I would get what I was paying for: To hit the lottery (lol).

I used to get one number here or there. That day, I got "none", so I learned that while God says "yes", He can also say "no".

I learned it would have spoiled me in ways I did not realize so I prayed back: "O.K. Lord, I got it, and have no bad feelings towards you answer" (lol).

• 7 years ago

If he can hear your thoughts and is watching you 24/7 I'm sure he would see the letter and read it.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think he can read your thoughts, he knows when you commit adultery pretty sure he knows what your thinking, dont waste paper, recycle, reduce the carbon and global warming give your son and grandson a better life.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Uh... Sure... You can pray through a letter to God... But is something wrong with your voice?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You have to give it a lipstick kiss for it to work (especially if you are a guy).

• 7 years ago

I think that writing is therapeutic. I think it works.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

He rather prefers kneemail and he has wifi!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.