Do letters to god work?

Like in the movie... If I just write a letter to god but obviously not send it anywhere will he see it

No. However, easy enough, prayers do, although sometimes we have to persevere by knocking, knocking until they are answered, many many times in ways we did not quite expect or wanted.

You see, I once prayed a novena (nine days), and by the ninth day I was absolutely sure I would get what I was paying for: To hit the lottery (lol).

I used to get one number here or there. That day, I got "none", so I learned that while God says "yes", He can also say "no".

I learned it would have spoiled me in ways I did not realize so I prayed back: "O.K. Lord, I got it, and have no bad feelings towards you answer" (lol).

If he can hear your thoughts and is watching you 24/7 I'm sure he would see the letter and read it.

I think he can read your thoughts, he knows when you commit adultery pretty sure he knows what your thinking, dont waste paper, recycle, reduce the carbon and global warming give your son and grandson a better life.

Uh... Sure... You can pray through a letter to God... But is something wrong with your voice?

You have to give it a lipstick kiss for it to work (especially if you are a guy).

I think that writing is therapeutic. I think it works.

• Moi

He rather prefers kneemail and he has wifi!