Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 years ago

Body figure help please?

I'm 14, and my bottom half (thighs,bum&hips) are starting to struggle to fit into size 12 jeans/leggings (UK) I have no problem with this,in fact I want to get bigger if possible,but I was just wondering if I look disproportionate,as I've got a tiny waist and I'm pretty much flat chested. I just don't want to gain more weight around that area if I'll look strange and out of shape,thanks 🌞

Favorite Answer

naw do what your comfortable with, lol guys like girls for who they are and not what they look like well body wise at least its the other girls you have to worry bout

You have a pear shape. A small bust, tiny waist, and a big bum hips and thighs. But no you don't look disproportionate. You have a really sexy body shape. You won't look strange or out of shape. You have curves! And nice tiny waist. A lot of girls want your shape. I literally would not worry. Flaunt what you have sweetie.You won't look out of shape either. You have a nice tiny waist, which out of shape people don't have.

I think the best thing would be to tone your butt and thighs. Do at least 50 squats a day. That way your butt hips and thighs won't look fat just toned. Hope this helped(:

You would probably just have an hour glass shape but maybe you could try toning those areas a little