Do I look unattractive? Am I overweight looking? What do I need to change about myself?

Ps

I have a lot of acne that is not visible in this picture. Pls be honest!!

Favorite Answer

You have potential to look VERY Beautiful! ^o^

What you're doing is putting more-than-less effort to make that happen ;)

I have same problem as you, I have super-thin hair, especially at the top. To make things worse, my face is round so it needed ALOT of volume at the top. Simple solution? Create bangs or fringes about the length of your chin or lips so that the front part of your hair sticks out and is bouncier and thus gives more volume.

I suggest identifying your face shape, loving it and getting a hair-cut that's going to compliment your face>>>from the looks of it, it looks round-ish...but don't take my word for it. I might be wrong :P

As for the acne, I suggest going to see a skin-specialist and treating it :)

Nope, u don't look over-weight at all! But if ur unsure, check ur BMI Index. It helps. You can also identify ur body shape to wear clothes that'll flatter you.

And as far as natural beauty goes...

You are VERY Pretty ;)

~This is my honest opinion. Hope it helps!

you don't look overweight! you look nice! You don't need to change anything if you don't want, thats up to you. but simple changes can go a long way.

I suggest getting bangs/a fringe!! you have a good structure for it! I think it would make you look younger.

Exfoliate your face at least once a week. Don't use too much makeup until your acne clears up a little. The more it can't breathe and the pores get clogged, the worse. If your skin is oily, don't use too much moisturiser or buy moisturiser for oily skin only. Try to decrease fatty and salty foods from your diet (make it more of a 'sometimes' food, not regular - dont cut it out completely)

lastly and most importantly, BE HAPPY!

your basic features are fine, but lose the high forehead look. bangs might be a good idea for you. then learn how to properly use concealer to hide the dark circles under your eyes - but first improve your diet and get more sleep, or stop using drugs, or whatever it is that you're doing that's giving you dark circles. your eyebrows are uneven so learn how to lightly use pencil to even them out and stop plucking them for a while if you're doing that. as for the acne try proactive or other acne product.

despite all of the above, you're actually a pretty girl who just has a few things going on that CAN BE FIXED UP if you take the time to do it.

• Tippi

I do see the acne.

I also see a pretty face with lovely big eyes and an intelligent forehead.

the only thing wrong is the acne. Can you see a doctor for treatment?

If you were going to change anything I'd go for a fluffier hairstyle. Maybe a wispy fringe and blow-dried so it is full.

Here's my honest opinion, and I promise you, I'm not trying to be mean.

Either your forehead looks to big, or your hairline is receding. You hair is either really thin at the top or it's really greasy. You're eyebrows aren't really full, they're very sparse and look different from each other. You have a lot of acne and a bulby nose.

Unattractive but I think you have the possibility to look attractive, if you start taking care of yourself.

your beautifull a few zits but that will past in time every kid your age has them nothing to worry about wash your face every day and eyebrows look kind of like how mine use to use eyebrow liner it thickens them

also a side sweep would look cute for bangs let you hair grow out as long as it can and let your natural hair color be there

but you are beautiful and young you are farr from fat just have confidence keep your head up(:

you don't look overweight, but you have dark spots around your eyes that can give you a crazed appearance.

but don't worry :) you're beautiful the way you are.

very pretty, might not pull your hair back tho makes it look like you have a residing hair line

You would look good with bangs! And some eyeshadow.

• ?

You are very gorgeous wow. you have beautiful hair, eyes, lips, skin, body, style. you're very sexy!