Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

How do I fix/boost a relationship?

Ok so I'm in 8th grade, don't answer if your just going to say I'm to young.. I've been dating this girl for over three months, and I love her with all my heart. But lately we just haven't been talking, seeing each other, and we barely text anymore either. I know it looks like its about time to end it but that would kill me, and her. We still have really strong feelings for each other but it's just been really slow. Please answer, I've been up till like three in the morning every night thinking of a solution and Its come to this.

• Ally

Yeaa you might have to face the fact that you guys really dont have much in common and if that is the case then maybe the relationship wasnt meant to be...but talk about it together in person and try hanging out more or going on some fun dates like to a theme park or something :)

Okay so why haven't you two been seeing each other lately and why haven't you been talking much?

To fix it - simply talk it out. (Not through text.)

Maybe the relationship is just ending.