Ways To deodorize a room?

My rooms is my cats hang out and it's staring to get a slight odor even after I bleach everything and vaccum any tips to make it smell less

Favorite Answer

You can get powders for very little price from shops such as asda etc.

If you put the powder on your carpet and let it set for about 20-30 minutes, then vacuum of, this should reduce the odour.

Also you can purchase wall sprays that have a set timer from asda aswell, these will go off every 10 minutes, and some of them smell great! If you buy one or two of these and place them on the wall in different areas of your room, they will let out a fresh smell and deodorise your bedroom

Hope this helps:)

Try using a PET carpet powder freshner let stand for bout 15mins and then vaccum.

You can also try using the air wick plug ins those work great in a small area.. OOOoo yea I smell mines right now.. lol

Sprinkle Baking Soda all over the floor and leave it there for a day or two and then vaccum it up.

It sounds like your cats are doing more than hanging out

Put a litter tray in there if they must use your room

Cat litter is a great deodouriser