Jake asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is this life threatening?

I've had an itchy tip of my penis for about 2 weeks, it happened last winter too. I don't know if I'm not cleaning the inside well enough or if it's just seasonal. Lotion isn't helping. Also I just got what appears to be a zit on the base of my penis and it's a fair size. I am a virgin but I masturbate, however ii refrained for about a week. Then I ejaculated today and it felt very uncomfortable because of the 'zit' and itchiness at the top. Any advice would be greattly appreciated :)

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

Not likely to threaten your life.

It's possible you transferred herpes from your mouth to your penis, if you had a cold sore. Look up Herpes Type 1 or HSV1. That gets zit-like, itches, comes and goes. Virgins can get it from themselves or others by skin contact.

Don't think mad. You will never die of a itching penis. There are condition people have body itching they still survive even after scratching & scratching all round the body all the time. most possibly you have a hygienic problem. clean your genitals all over including under the foreskin and the glance DAILY, with soap and water. And after every BAD work. keep the area dry prevent it getting sweaty.and be careful about the cleanliness of your under wears all the time. That is all you need.

well maybe if u wash ur hands b4 u jack off or maybe u can use condoms or u can have ur mom help u wash ur dick when u shower and for the zit put a lil bit of tooth paste that always does the trick hope this helps

• Kyle

Yes... Death always starts with an itch.

Seriously, I highly doubt that Ichi skin on your penis is going to cause you to death. If you're that worried about it ask your damn doctor. We can't help you.